Whenever we come close to finishing this list, I will make another list. Hopefully it will fall close to a Monday, but if not, oh well. Menu Planning Thursday will work too- i just isn't nearly as catchy. . .
- Lasagna Primavera (Made and frozen in the freezer for a day when we need something easy) (Everyday Food)
- Pasta with Chicken, Raisins and Almonds (I will abandon the almonds) (Everyday Food)
- Vegetable Quesadillas with Corn Relish (Everyday Food)
- Brown Rice Casserole from Joy in My Kitchen
- Salmon (I have no idea how I will cook it yet . . . any ideas?)
- Grandma's Date Bars
- Grandma's Toffee
- Graham Crackers
I am excited for this. It feels good to have a plan and food in the house.
However, I was reading that we should go to the grocery store almost everyday to get fresh produce. But that does not appeal to me at all. Ick. So I hope we can survive with this plan- besides, frozen veggies are almost as good as fresh, right? Especially when the fresh produce is coming from across the world. . . . (although I suppose I shouldn't be buying that food anyway . . .100 miles?) Hmm.
What is your take? Go to the store every few days? Every month?
Check out more menu plans here.