Friday, April 23, 2010

Hello there friends.  If you reading this - then you are still coming to my blog - and you deserve a round of applause! Wow!  Thanks.  I am been more than a little absent lately.  I don't know what it is about. 

I am doing lots of great projects and making good yummy food- but I just don't feel the same desire need to share it with the world. 

Until that day comes again, I am just going to take a break from blogging.  I will still ready all your lovely blogs and hopefully commenting, but without much to say so I won't be blogging about my life much. 

That is, until something really exciting happens.  Maybe when the house burns down or it rains cats and dogs.  You never know. . . . 

Thanks for making blogging and the internet such an awesome place to be.

Hugs.   

13 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

Never ever ever wish for something exciting enough to blog about to happen. Or else it will. And you will regret it. I think one time I wished the same thing and then almost set my kitchen on fire with spaghetti that night.

If you have nothing to blog about, you need to have a baby. Then you will have something. There's our decision.

Brittany Ann said...

We'll miss you!

My name is PJ. said...

Enjoy your break, Taryn! I'll miss you, but I'm happy your doing your thing!

Rae said...

Okay, so I know that I don't get much say since I haven't been commenting much and only just got around to commenting on this but... you have to come back eventually! In the meantime, enjoy the break.

Adie said...

I had been thinking about you and missing you! Hope all is well!!

Shaina said...

Enjoy your blogging break! You will come back to it when you have something to blog about. And I second Lucy - have a baby! That will give you PLENTY to blog about! Until then - enjoy the new house, the new pup, and each other! xxoo

Kristin said...

Life always trumps blog right? : )

Emily said...

Hope your having a good break.. hope to see you again soon! :)

Hilary Lane said...

I was just thinking about you the other day when I was working on a new recipe & taking pictures of it, haha. Hope you're doing well!

Kristen said...

wow Taryn I just saw a comment from you on another person's blog! Hope you are well, we've missed you in the blog world!!!!

Emily said...

Miss your posts! :(

Abbie said...

Hope you find your way back to blogging. Everyone has great stories and adventures to share!

infertilenanny said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog. I checked out that link and it did make my day better <3 I am looking forward to checking out the rest of your blog!