All I can say about this meal is- easy.quick.yum.
Chris doesn't really like shrimp- but he was pleasantly surprised with this dish. In his book it is even a do-over/make-again dish. Psh- as if I ever make something twice. What would I have to blog about?
Shrimp and Scallion Stir-Fry
from Everyday Food (Jan 2010)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 lb large shrimp
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 bunches scallions, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- cooked brown rice for serving
- Heat pan (or wok if you have one) until hotish.
- Add oil and swirl around.
- Add shrimp and cook until mostly firm.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add scallions, lemon juice and 2 tbsp water. Cook (stirring continuously) until scallions turn bright green.
- Serve over rice immediately.