Friday, January 8, 2010

Will it fit?

Hello Friends.

Let's play a game-  Do you think all of this . . .



. . . will fit in this?



The answer is yes!





For a 15 hour drive this was my seat.  With a dog on my lap.  I will tell you, my bum was numb by the time we got home. 



This week I have been getting back into the swing of things, while finding homes for all of my new treasures.  The 8 ft rug is looking fantastic in our bedroom, thanks for asking.  I am so happy it got to come home.

12 comments:

Meghan said...

I once had an Ikea trip like that (but not for 15 hours!) except with a tree instead of a dog.

Glad to have you back.

Meredith said...

You guys are master packers!

Lucy Marie said...

All I can say is wow. That and I'm glad you finally got a crockpot :) Love you and have missed you, friend!

Ashley @ The Happy Little Home said...

Oh goodness that's a lot of stuff! Glad you're back!

Adie said...

I feel for you! This is how it is when we come back from Dallas after Christmas.

Lucy Marie said...

P.S. I just looked at the pictures more closely and I am 99.8% sure we have the exact same car! What kind is yours?

My name is PJ. said...

She's backkkkkkkkkk!

Happy New Year, Taryn!

That's quite some packing job! Where there's a will there's definitely a way.

When do we get to see photos of the house??!!

Brittany Ann said...

That is some impressive car-packing skills you've got there!

SnoWhite said...

nice work! I've done that drive before... I'm impressed you made it so tightly packed :)

I'm glad you're back. I've missed you. Hope you had a great Christmas and New Years!!

Rose said...

Wow! You did it! :o) Crazy, but you did it!

Kayla said...

Welcome back! I was wondering where you've been! haha You guys sure are great packers!

Emily said...

Oh wow, 15 hours. Glad you made it.