Thursday, January 14, 2010

Settlers of Catan

Sorry no pictures of the house today.  I took a bunch yesterday as I finally made progress in the guest room and office- but instead of blogging last night- we had Chris' brother and a couple of friends over to play Settlers of Catan.  Do you know it?


I have played a few times now, but I am not very good at the game.  Kinda pathetic actually.  Oh well- it was fun.

Hope you have good Thursday.  I know we will- we can't wait to got to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science.

image from bn.com

8 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

We love this game!

SnoWhite said...

we love this game too -- been a staple in our game closet for a few years now.

Kayla said...

I have never heard of this game! What's it about, what do you do??

Rebecca Lynn said...

My sisters love that game. I haven't played it yet. As for the Christmastime birthday, I'm glad it's at least not Christmas day. We put up a birthday tree for her to put her birthday presents under and had a brunch and it was great because everyone was around for the holidays. Perhaps it won't be so bad. I hope the house is coming along well.

The Nishis said...

oo we play that game a lot and love it, let me know if you want to play with us sometime!

Danielle said...

LOVE settlers. :) too much fun!

My name is PJ. said...

I have never heard of this game. How about explaining it to us older folks!?!

Angie said...

It's no secret that we love, love, love, love, love, love this game. Love. To the point where life was unhealthy for awhile. I was late to work countless times because we'd play first thing in the morning. Addicted much??? (Oh, good thing Gary was kind of my boss.)