Friday, December 4, 2009

As if life couldn't get more complicated . . .

 . . . We got a dog!


His name is Pee Wee.  He is a 5 year old Jack Russell Terrier/ Dachshund mix.  We adopted him last Friday from the humane society in Boulder.

He is slowly coming out of his very subdued state- showing a bit of personality if you will.  Awesome.  The last week we have been keeping a close eye on the little guy and giving him lots of loves and walks.  So fun!

Now that the circle of trust is mostly in place, I can move on to taking pictures of the new house - focusing on what we have done and not what we have left to do. = )

14 comments:

S. said...

congrats! he is super cute!

SnoWhite said...

how cute!!!

can't wait to see the photos of all you have done :)

are you loving being in your own house?!

Kristen said...

I've been wondering about you! Glad you got moved into the house! And the new addition is adorable!

Danielle said...

So cute!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the new pup & place.

Mrs. Hibit said...

HELLO PUPPY! (Yes, even at 5 years old, I will still callhim "puppy" for eternity.) Enjoy your new addition - I hope you are finding some time to relax amid all the excitement!

Brittany Ann said...

Hello cutey Pee Wee!

My name is PJ. said...

YAYYYYYYYYY! Me likey Pee Wee!!! And you know I have to love you all the more for rescuing an animal.

It seems like I've been waiting forever to see your first before and after photos..... ;)

Priscilla said...

He is so cute! Adopted doggies are so neat! We love ours! We hope that we get to meet him soon.

Shaina said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Congrats on your new baby! He is SO adorable. Can't wait to hear more about the house, too - and see photos!!!

Risa said...

Oh Pee Wee is too cute! SOOO glad you adopted a dog and didn't buy one. He looks like a sweetie.

Emily said...

He is so cute!! Congrats!

Kayla said...

Aww!! Yeah he is super cute! Congrats, I love having a dog! I don't know how people live their lives without pets! haha

Lucy Marie said...

He is so stinking cute. But I think you are CRAZY! :) I hope everything is going good.

Anonymous said...

Hi I don't know you, but I googled Jack russell/ dachshund mix and your dog looks just like my dog!! http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v650/175/87/10504906/n10504906_34931464_7630206.jpg