Friday, November 20, 2009

Oops . . .

Okay - so I obviously grossly underestimated the time and energy that it would take to move into a new house.

Sorry about the bread.  I'm sure you were all counting on that recipe for dinner on Wednesday night.

We have made great progress on the house- my mother in law has painted the pantry and master closet, while I have cleaned just about everything in the house- which is nearly 3 times the size of our apartment!  It takes a long time to clean all that.

Plus, I had to clean so much hard wood flooring- my knees are going to kill me as soon as I give them a chance.  seriously.

But the big move happens tomorrow.  We are moving the beds and dresser and all that "big" stuff. (Everything that requires two or more big men to life) This means that sleeping the the new house is going to happen!  Hip Hip Hurray! 

I hope y'all had a great week.  I have missed you.

12 comments:

SnoWhite said...

yeah!!! I can't wait to see pictures :)

blessings on your move tomorrow!

Kristen said...

yay, how exciting! Can't wait to see some pictures!

My name is PJ. said...

Sleeping in the new house is a very big happening! I'm so glad you guys have help!

The joy and excitement is bouncing off your blog page!

Lucy Marie said...

Praying for a smooth transition today! Enjoy your first night in your new home ... and try to give your knees a little rest.

Rae said...

Congratulations! I hope that you enjoyed your first night there.

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read the article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Kayla said...

Oooo yeah! I'm so excited for you! I hope everything worked out!

Rose said...

Hey! I tagged you for a blog award over at my blog! Congrats! :o)

Ben and Mackenzie said...

WOOHOO! Congrats! I didn't know it happened :) Can't wait to see pictures!

GTA mls listings said...

Oh yeah, moving is definitely extremely tough. And people tend to forget it and believe it's just a simple thing anyone is capable of. But seriously, all the things before the move, the move itself and the stuff after the move are just killers.

Elli

Emily said...

Just checking in to see how the move is going. Hope all is well.

Rebecca Lynn said...

I hope everything went well. I have been thinking of you and it has been such a blessing to know that someone else is going through what I am. What a thrill to have our own places, huh? I am so excited for you and Chris. Enjoy being able to paint to walls whatever color you want! Are you planning a garden for the spring? I need help with mine!