Monday, November 2, 2009

Homemade Peachy Pear Fruit Roll Ups (Fruit Leather)

Try number two- peaches and pears- even better food combination, if you ask me.

I still need to work on the evenness- this one dried unevenly.  It is my fault- I knew it was uneven, but I didn't think it was too bad and I really didn't want to fix it.  Oh well.  Next time.



Peachy Pear Fruit Leather
from me!

*I have to admit, I made these several weeks ago- while we were still drowning in fresh fruit.  However- if you have some frozen you could use those or wait until next year.  I wanted to make sure I documented what I did when next summer comes around.

Ingredients
  • 2 cups peaches
  • 1 cup pear
Directions
  1. Puree fruit.
  2. Add to dehydrator tray and dehydrate at 145 degrees for 4-5 hours, or until dry.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I loooove fruit leathers. Gonna have to give this a try.

SnoWhite said...

smiles all around :)

I made dried apples this weekend -- so much better than when made in my oven... can't imagine what the fruit leathers will be like!!

My name is PJ. said...

This would be absolutely yummy! I have to hand it to you, you get more use out of your dehydrator than I could have ever imagined!