I as you may have noticed- I love my (new) dehydrator. As I was cleaning out the freezer (for our impending move) I found some sourdough bread I had frozen. It wasn't the best bread, which is probably why it got frozen in the first place. So rather than throw it away, or make more bread crumbs, I decided to whip up some croutons. Chris loves croutons on his salads. yum.
- Leftover bread
- a few Tbsp of Olive oil (depending on how much bread you have)
- seasonings to taste- I used garlic powder, Super Salt and Rosemary
- Cut your bread into desired size.
- In a bowl, drizzle oil and make sure the bread is coated evenly
- Season with garlic powder, Super Salt and Rosemary- or other seasonings you choose.
- Place on dehydrator and cook at 145 degrees for 4-6 hours until dry.