Thursday, October 22, 2009

Another Conversational Gem

A couple days a week I nanny for 4 year old twins. Today I had another conversation concerning my size that is worth noting.


It went like this:

E said- "Taryn, we are playing Star Wars. H is Princess Leia. You can be Jabba de Hutt- You are big enough."



H (Princess Leia) added- "Do you know Jabba de Hutt? He is like a worm."


Do I know Jabba de Hutt? 







Yes I do. Thanks guys. Next time couldn't I be Han Solo? Swoon.




images from en.wikipedia.org

5 comments:

Emily said...

Jabba de Hutt - how lovely. 4 year olds are so giving :)

Lindsey said...

Hahaha gotta love it!

Shaina said...

Oh wow...fantastic! Gotta love the kids. One of my 17 year old kids once told me that she didn't want to wait til her late 20s to have kids because then she'd be old and decrepit. Ummm. Thank you.

My name is PJ. said...

This is one thing I LOVE about the under 4 foot tall set! Jabba! Pffffttt!

Adie said...

Have you been photoshopping your photos on your blog? I don't remeber thinking you could play Jabba.