Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tag- Freeze!

Get it?  It is Freeze Tag- only backwards!  Get it?  huh? Yeah, I know it is lame.

Anyway- I have to tell you- I am the luckiest girl around because I have been given two awards! Really- I know it is hard to believe- but it is true.

Thank you to PJ from Seens From The Backs Of My Eyelids for this "I give good blog" award.  Thanks PJ!
If you have not seen my post about Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog- you might want to check it out.  I am pretty sure that it is PJ's favorite post ever.  Well, not the post- but she is forever indebted to me for introducing her to Dr. Horrible.


Also- the hippest chick I know in Virgina has also given me an award.  What, you don't know who is the hippest chick I know in Virgina? Well- her name is Della.


She awarded me with the "Your Blog is Freakin Fabulous" award.  Thank you Della- your blog is freakin' fabulous too.  She is a skilled decorator and goodwill shopper.  Check her out!

Thanks blog friends.  I am honored that you choice to award me.  Thanks.  And I am super sorry that I didn't post this earlier- I don't know what happened!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

congrats!

My name is PJ. said...

You're very welcome! I do love Dr. Horrible and Captain Hammer! Can't wait for a sequel!

Della said...

You're welcome! You deserve it- you and your dehydrator crack me up. :)