Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Otter Pops

Well, I am still sick (Chris tried to convince me I had the Swine Flu- but I am sure I just have a bad flu)- Anyway, I want to fix this Otter Pops issue.  Otter Pops are the best.  


 


 There are six different flavors:

  • Blue Louie-Bloo Raspberry (Berry Punch)
  • Red Strawberry Short Kook (Strawberry)
  • Green Sir Isaac Lime (Lemon Lime)
  • Light Red Poncho Punch (Tropical Punch) 
  • Purple Alexander the Grape (Grape)
  • Orange Little Orphan Orange (Orange)
My favorite is green- imagine that.

Here is a picture of what they look like before being frozen.



Here are frozen otter pops.  



Did anyone else go up with something similar to otter pops?  I never had these until I met Chris, but I had Freezie Pops from childhood.  (Trivia: my sister can eat more Freezie Pops than anyone I have ever met before.  It is amazing.) 



otter pops logo image from www.nottro.com
otter pops information from here 
unfrozen otter pops from here
frozen otter pops from here

9 comments:

Kayla said...

Freezies!! Yes I've had those! I've just never heard them called Otter Pops! haha :-) Thanks for clearing that up!

Lucy Marie said...

I just always had Mr. Freezie or Freeze pops.

Kristi said...

My sister's hubby is a huge Otter Pops fan. He grew up on them. They even had them at their wedding reception.
Hope that they do the trick and help you feel better soon.

Emily said...

Love Otter Pops. They sold them for 25 cents at my parents' pool and that was the treat we were allowed to have at the end of the day. We felt so cool - and my mom pulled one over on us b/c we ate 20 calorie flavored ice instead of a bunch of candy. And the pool made bank selling those things for a quarter a piece.

Meredith said...

We got the huge bundle of Costco-Pops...I can't remember if they were Otter Pops or Freezies. I just remember my mom being pissed that there were always like 100 orange ones left over that no one would eat.

Priscilla said...

I had Otter Pops growing up. Love the names for each one!

a H.I.T. said...

I don't remember what the ones we ate were called. All I know is that they were always in our freezer :)

My name is PJ. said...

Someone needs to point out that you made an small faux pas. I'll try to be gentle. They do not have six different flavors, they have six ZIPPY flavors.

Be honest, it's the zippiness that makes all the difference!

Anonymous said...

Unequivocally, excellent answer