Thursday, September 3, 2009

Martha's Cooking Towel

When I was home for my sister's wedding I saw these towels on clearance at Macy's- but I didn't buy them.  and I regretted it for a whole month.  When we went back for Elise's wedding, they were still there so I snatched them up! 


The picture does not do the towel justice. It is pretty.  And so so helpful.  I have it hung on the side of the refrigerator- where I can easily see how to convert cups to ounces or tablespoons or teaspoons for both dry and wet ingredients.  Before, I would always have to stop and look that information up on the computer- but not anymore!  I love it. 

Pretty cool- Don't you think?

7 comments:

Rose said...

Cute! :o)

Emily said...

That Martha thinks of everything. Very cute.

Meredith said...

Those are great!

Amanda #1 said...

I've got a small magnet that has conversions on it. I clearly remember I got in High School. Mom refused to buy it and made me get it myself. Best $2 I ever spent!

My name is PJ. said...

It's very cool! I have to keep a little sheet of paper inside what used to be my travel cookbook (the Chef's recipes I would make for others while visiting them sans the Chef)that has the exact same information on it because who among us can really remember all that?

Adie said...

That towel rocks! I would have thought about it for a month too. I have a little magnet but it never has the conversions I need - it does not go high enough.

Lucy Marie said...

I love that.