Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Best Trail Mix

I went on a big hike this weekend (you can read about it here) and one of the snacks I brought was my favorite trail mix.  Really, this sounds too simple, but the flavors just go together so perfectly.  Salty, sweet and yum.

Give it a try whenever you need a tree nut-free trail mix for your everyday trails. = ) 

Best Trail Mix
from me!

Ingredients
Directions
  1. Mix together in bag and eat.  It is so simple, I almost feel silly putting this in here. 

7 comments:

Emily said...

I love trail mix. B can't eat peanuts, so I only eat it when he's out of town. Very sad state of affairs, this looks so good!

Kayla said...

Yum! That sounds delicious! I wish we lived closer so that you could share some of your dehydrating masterpieces with me! haha

Lucy Marie said...

Yummo. I really want to try making your craisins but I don't have a dehyrdator .. I'll have to borrow one from my friend.

Brittany Ann said...

I love this combo, too! Delish! Great minds think alike!

Katie said...

I think I would love this combo too :) I may have to try it. I need more healthy snacks during the day. I love craisins!

My name is PJ. said...

Scrumptious together, I know first-hand!

I love the directions portion of this post! You totally kill me!

Shaina said...

This sounds fantastic! My only concern is that it seems so complicated to make...