Weird, I know.
Here is what you do . . .
- Cut your Zucchini into slices, preferably similar sizes.
- Spay with some olive oil and salt a bit with Super Salt.
- Lay on dehydrator.
- Turn on and leave alone for 8 hours at 125 degrees.
- Come back to these gross looking things.
- Taste one and think, "Hmm, not too shabby."
- Move on to fruit roll ups.
(Don't notice that the Swedish Fish are not only opened, but gone entirely- all within a matter of hours. I would never do that. I have self control. Really. (Example: You should see how many Zucchini Chips I have left.))