Friday, August 28, 2009

My Favorite Things

I am so sorry Meredith and Kayla- thank you so much for thinking of me and tagging me for this. Sorry it took so long . . .

Both Meredith and Kayla tagged me in My Favorite Things- so I will show you my 6 favorite things- right now.

My favorite things right now:
  1. My pillow- I always love my pillow
  2. Fall
  3. My Dehydrator
  4. New Worm Bin that I will be building. I bought the bins- now I just need to do it!
  5. Painting Chairs
  6. Life in general
Thanks again for the tag. What are your favorite things?

7 comments:

Taryn said...

So fun!! :) I love learning more about my blog buddies.

P.S. I always feel like I'm talking to myself when I see your comments on my blog. LOL!

SnoWhite said...

I hear you on #1 and #2... and I theory, #3 :)

Dreams2009 said...

I love fall too! Oh and my pillow, ahhh sleep ;) Have a great weekend!

Lucy Marie said...

I'm with you on 1, 2, 3 and 6 ... I still can't say the worm thing is on my list .. but, whatever works :D

My name is PJ. said...

Autumn, OCTOBER.....and my newest, very favorite-est thing? Your worm bin. :)

Meredith said...

I love hearing about the dehydrator! I forgot all about them!

Emily said...

2 is my absolute favorite thing too!!!