Beer Can (or Beer Butt) Chicken
- One whole chicken
- One can of half empty beer
- Some salt and pepper
- Some chicken rub
- A grill
- Wash chicken.
- Pour half the beer out for drinking, then remove the top of the can.
- Place the chicken on the beer on the stand.
- Rub with salt and pepper (or Super Salt), then rub with chicken rub.
- Cook chicken on the grill for 1.5 hours or so until it is done.
(Thanks for stopping by Kristen A. - And thanks to you and your dad for the ride to the airport! You guys are the best.)