Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Wedding and Exciting News

Today my lovely childhood friend is getting hitched. Yea for Elise and Josh! I love you so much.

Also, exciting news- on the plane to MN last night we sat by a man who owns a construction company in Minnesota and they have just expanded to Colorado. We chatted about life and guess what? He has a son named Taren! How crazy is that? I'm not sure if it was my name or my sweet talk- but I have an interview for an administrative assistant type position in Denver when I get back to Colorado! Awesome possum. A real job! Wish me luck.

16 comments:

Kayla said...

That's awesome! Congrats and good luck! Have a great weekend!

Shaina said...

YAY job interview!! That is awesome! Congrats, and have fun at the wedding!
xoxo

Lucy Marie said...

Have a great time at the wedding and congrats on the job prospect! That's great.

Also, I love that you said Awesome Possum - Evan used to say that to me all the time. I don't know if you remember this, but in a post once I mentioned that he used to call me Possum in high school because he thought I looked like one (how flattering) so he always used to say Awesome, Possum to me.

Adie said...

How exciting! Good luck!

Emily said...

That's awesome! Have fun at the wedding, and good luck at your interview upon your return. Minnesotans are so nice, aren't they?

Sarah said...

Woohoo! Way to go!

Meredith said...

Woo! Congrats!

Della said...

Sweet!!! Good luck. :)

Snow White said...

congrats on the job opportunity!

enjoy the wedding and MN :)

Brittany Ann said...

Yay! Congrats on the interview!!

Adie said...

Are you still thinking of doing your ETSY site? If so I have an idea for you.

My name is PJ. said...

There are no coincidences, Taryn. It was fate! Enjoy the wedding and best of luck on your interview! YAY!

Adie said...

I was thinking you could put together a cookbook and sell them on your etsy site. I worked at Kinkos for several years so if you wanted help in getting it print ready I could help you with that.

Kristi said...

Have fun at the wedding! And way to make a connection on the plane. I hope your interview goes well.

Lucy Marie said...

Yes!!! Please please come see the scrapbook :)

Rose said...

Congrats! Good luck at the interview!!