Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog


I don't know how many of you are Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Firefly fans- but if you are then you know Joss Whedon. He is a pretty funny guy. No?

During the writers' strike last whenever, Whedon and some of his friends and relatives decided to do something besides nothing. So they made a three part, 45 minute musical. It is awesome. My dad showed it to us when we were home in Minnesota, and we have been singing it's praises (and songs) ever since. If you have some down time- check it out! You will not be disappointed.

Here is a good link to the whole show: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

photo from here

6 comments:

Callista said...

i LOVE dr. horrible's sing-along blog! i found it when they were putting it out in episodes. i ended up buying the DVD at bestbuy too. also theres rumors that they are making a second series to continue the story ^_^

Emily said...

Lol, this looks hysterical. (Waiting for my office mate to go grab coffee so I can watch it, lol).

Adie said...

My husband showed me this. We love Firefly and are still disappointed it is over. I love Nathan Fallion (I think I spelled it wrong).

DomesticDivasFancy said...

Thank you for the email and comment! I appreciate all you great friends! Some of you I feel like I have known forever! I am going to get back to blogging soon! Thanks for being there!!! It means a lot to me!

S. said...

my husband is addicted to dr. horrible!! lol

also, thanks for your sweet words! very helpful. you are great.

My name is PJ. said...

THIS WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME!!!!! I LITERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD ALL THE WAY THROUGH! I'LL BE BUYING IT TODAY. IF YOU HEAR THEY MAKE A SEQUEL, PLEASE POST ABOUT IT, OKAY! THANKS FOR STARTING MY DAY WITH A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE LAUGH!
P.S. You're very young, Taryn. Shoot, I'm 52 and I'm young. I'm thinking you're the age of my children. Keith Richards is part of the Rolling Stones. Have you heard of them? Mick Jagger? :)