We had these for dinner last night. I must say they were really really good- way better than I expected good. Seriously- give this a try sometime. Mhhmmm!
Barbecue Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza with Homemade BBQ Sauce
Ingredients (for 5-6 personal pizzas)
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- some chopped red onion
- 1 grated garlic
- 1 batch of BBQ sauce (see below for instructions)
- 4-5 cooked and chopped bacon slices
- Pizza crust(s)
- Brown turkey with some chopped red onions and garlic.
- Spread remaining ingredients on pizza to taste.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until cheese in melted.
Homemade Barbecue Sauce
adapted from Heavenly Homemakers
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2 T. minced onion
- 1/4 t. garlic powder
- 1 t. vinegar (I used white wine vinegar)
- 1 T. molasses, honey or sucanat
So easy- you will never have to buy BBQ sauce again! = )