Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Whoa! Exciting . . .

I have two exciting things to tell you,

1. Tomorrow at the crack of dawn we are leaving on a Jet plane for MN. (I know, I know, I promise this is the last trip for awhile.) Wanna know why I am going? MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED! AHHH!

2. Seens from the Backs of My Eyelids is giving away $50.00 to Amazon. Seriously. All you have to do is create a caption for this photo. Head over and win some $$. I know I am.

Well, I am off to pack, go to work, schedule a brunch and write a speech and prepare a poem. I don't like public speaking , but it is for my sister- so yeah. Wish me luck!

(P.S. You still have a chance to enter Emily from Photos, Fingerprints, Crayons and Coffee giveaway of Stonyfield Organic Yogurt. Check it out here.)

10 comments:

Meredith said...

Have fun at the wedding!

Danielle said...

ooohhh have a great time. Weddings are so much fun!

Snow White said...

Have fun in MN!!!! I'm excited that you are going, and get to go for such a fun occasion :) Can't wait for the photos!

Fine For Now said...

Have fun!! :o)

My name is PJ. said...

Have a safe trip! Enjoy the wedding! And thank you so much for posting about my blog give-away, Taryn; it was very, very kind!

Erin said...

Good luck with the speech - I hate public speaking, too! Have fun!

Brittany Ann said...

Have fun and good luck! I bet it will be great!

Lucy Marie said...

Have great fun at the wedding my friend. Travel safely and hurry back!

♥Brandy said...

Have a fun and safe trip. I can't wait to hear about it.

Jessica R. said...

First of all...that picture is amazing. Secondly, I laughed so hard at your second post on my blog ( the one that apologized.) I did not take it that way at all!! Thank you for your support. I love reading your blog too!