Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We're Back!

I must say that I loved Boston. It is a very beautiful city - and we had the best company ever. Thanks Dave and Tiff and Dave. We had a blast.

I will try to get pictures to show you tomorrow. But until then, it is laundry, cleaning, working, shopping and apartment searching. We came home to find that the apartment we had committed to rent is being taken off the market. Stink bugs!

I don't know what we are going to do now. We only have a few days to let our current place know if we are leaving. I guess we will just have to wait and see. And scour Craig's list.

(I missed checking up on everyone's blogs. I can't wait to tackle my reader later this week.)

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome back. I cannot wait to hear about all the fun things you did in Boston!

Super Careo said...

Yay! I'm glad to hear that you had such a great time. I hope your back is ok ...

Snow White said...

welcome back! and, what a bummer about the apartment -- happy searching though... maybe you'll find something even better :)

Brittany Ann said...

Welcome back! We missed you!

Meagan said...

Glad you made it back!!

Danielle said...

Good luck! We're in the same situation with apartments.

Lucy Marie said...

Welcome back. I missed you so much I ALMOST ate Tuna and Cantaloupe just to remind myself of you. :D

Sorry to hear about the apartment - I hope something even better turns up.

Meredith said...

Welcome back. Good luck with the house searching!

♥Brandy said...

Glad you made it back to us! I have missed you.

My name is PJ. said...

Welcome home! I can't wait to hear about your trip!

a H.I.T. said...

Welcome back!