1. Have grandma teach me how to crochet again. Here was my first attempt back in May. But when I got home, I couldn't start the darn thing again. Please help Grandma.
2. Make Peanut brittle with Grandma. Grandpa ordered it. I'll take pictures for you.
3. Try to make Grandma's Chocolate Toffee. She says it is so easy a 8th grader can do it. We'll see how I do.
4. See my bestest buddy Kenzie. All day.
5. Swim every single day.
6. Pick up the newlyweds on Friday.
7. Watch glorious fireworks on the 4th of July.
Hope you have a good week. I know I will!