Monday, June 29, 2009

This week's plan

Now that the bride and groom have left for Mexico, and Chris is off networking with work in MN I get to blog! Here is my list of things to do this week:

1. Have grandma teach me how to crochet again. Here was my first attempt back in May. But when I got home, I couldn't start the darn thing again. Please help Grandma.


2. Make Peanut brittle with Grandma. Grandpa ordered it. I'll take pictures for you.

3. Try to make Grandma's Chocolate Toffee. She says it is so easy a 8th grader can do it. We'll see how I do.

4. See my bestest buddy Kenzie. All day.
5. Swim every single day.

6. Pick up the newlyweds on Friday.

7. Watch glorious fireworks on the 4th of July.

Hope you have a good week. I know I will!

10 comments:

Priscilla said...

WIll you post some wedding photos? Kristie only had one and I couldn't see all of Katie's dress. She certainly looked happy though:-) Have a fun week!

Snow White said...

fun! networking, eh? does that mean you one day want to end back up in the most fabulous place on earth?

My name is PJ. said...

I'd love see photos from the wedding, Taryn. I changed the photo of you in my sidebar. I would have used a blog button, but you have none. I would've used your header, but it's 'background' and not a photo, so I couldn't copy or save it. Hey, I tried! :)

Mandy said...

Have a fabulous time! Your plans all sound like lots of fun. :)

Miss ya and can't wait to see you when you get back!

Mrs. Hibit said...

Sounds like a fantastic week! Enjoy!
(Oh, and I don't know if you've had the new header picture for awhile since I've been a bit absent, but it's hilarious!)

Rae said...

Sounds like great fun. Do share recipes as well as pictures!

My name is PJ. said...

Taryn, This is PJ. I'm writing from my own computer, so I'm not anonymous. :) It was no trouble to switch your photo and I did not think you were annoyed. You did put your little smile face next to your comments; however, I'd wanted a photo of you cooking, so I just scrolled through and found one. It took about 5 seconds to switch them. I hope you're enjoying your vacation. Photos please!!

Lucy Marie said...

sounds like you are going to have/are having a wonderful week. can't wait to hear more about it.

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a great week! : D

a H.I.T. said...

I can't crochet or knit for the life of me. Think Grandma will teach me?