Thursday, June 11, 2009

Super Easy Broiled Salmon

Since we had NO food after coming back from our trip- I decided to dig around in the freezer for some soup or something. Instead- I found some frozen salmon shoved in the back- hurray! Here is how to make a delicious, fast and super easy meal.


Super Easy Broiled Salmon

Ingredients
  • Salmon
  • lemon juice
  • olive oil
  • bell peppers (diced)
  • Optional: Diced Tomatoes (We usually have this with the salmon- but since we had no food it got left off)
Directions
  1. Defrost salmon.
  2. Line baking pan with foil. You will thank me later.
  3. Preheat broiler?
  4. Mix together 0ne part lemon juice and one part live oil. (The amount will vary depending on how much fish you have and what not.)
  5. Pour mixture over fish in pan. Sprinkle fish with peppers (and tomatoes).
  6. Broil for 8-10 minutes (Or whatever your frozen package says to do.)
  7. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Dreams2009 said...

I'm always scared to make salmon, I love it but the times I made it, it came out too fishy tasting. Your recipe looks easy I'll try it next time ;)

Mandy said...

That's almost exactly like the recipe that we use. :)

Taryn said...

Mandy: Hmm- I wonder why?

My name is PJ. said...

Taryn - you never call, you never write.... (that'a a joke). I eat salmon at least 45 times a year...actually I rarely miss a week. Love it!