Super Easy Broiled Salmon
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- bell peppers (diced)
- Optional: Diced Tomatoes (We usually have this with the salmon- but since we had no food it got left off)
- Defrost salmon.
- Line baking pan with foil. You will thank me later.
- Preheat broiler?
- Mix together 0ne part lemon juice and one part live oil. (The amount will vary depending on how much fish you have and what not.)
- Pour mixture over fish in pan. Sprinkle fish with peppers (and tomatoes).
- Broil for 8-10 minutes (Or whatever your frozen package says to do.)