Friday, June 26, 2009

She Did It!

My lovely sister has entered the wonderful world of matrimony. Yeah for Katie and Erik!

I read a poem and gave my toast. And didn't die. Hurray for me!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. For all you marrieds out there I would like to leave you with one of the Pastor's insights into marriage. He told us, "You know, there are three rings in marriage. The engagement ring, the wedding ring, and suffering."

Bwahahaha!

That is how I laughed hearing that. Perhaps a bit too enthusiastic for a Matron of Honor.

Oh well.

Thanks for all the good wishes the other day. I appreciated it.

And now it is all finished. So tomorrow we are off to my favorite place on earth. Cheers!

6 comments:

Shaina said...

Yay! Congrats to your sister! i hope we get to see photos soon!

Emily said...

Congrats to your sister!!!!

My name is PJ. said...

I'm still laughing!

Rae said...

Congratulations to your sister. And I love the bit about you laughing too hard at that joke for a Matron of Honor. Oh well indeed. :-D

Fine For Now said...

Oh I LOVE that! Hahaha!

Lucy Marie said...

Oh yes, the three rings. Don't we all know it.