Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Food Blogs- Lucy's Kitchen

While I am away, I thought I would share another food blog for you to look though.

Lucy Marie just started a new blog called Lucy's Kitchen. It is a place for her to share her recipes in a very organized fashion. (If you want to know Lucy the person- check out her other blog Lucy's Life.)

Believe me, this girl is awesome!

She makes her own bread in her fancy bread maker. She makes everything from casseroles to hamburgers. And on the plus side- for those of you who can tolerate a bit more spice- her recipes have a bit more bite to them than mine.

She is also a talented preserve chef- she makes and cans a mean spaghetti sauce.

But if you looking for tuna- don't even try Lucy's Kitchen. It will not be there. Ever.

Hope you like her and her little blogs too!

(I am looking forward to coming home and sleeping in my own bed soon, and catching up on all of your lives, but until then- Smile! You're on Candid Camera!

JK.)

4 comments:

Emily said...

I love Lucy's blogs

Lucy Marie said...

Thanks so much for the feature! You are too sweet. Love you!!!

a H.I.T. said...

Can't wait to check her out!

Meredith said...

No tuna? My kind of girl!