We are off to have dinner with the in-laws! We are providing the meal as part of our special day present. For dessert I made a dish I will not touch (I am not a fan of pudding or Cool Whip) but I am sure everyone else will love: Sin in a Bowl.
Sin in a Bowl
From Finding Joy in My Kitchen
- 1 9 x 9 pan of brownies (cooled)
- 1 tub of Cool Whip
- 1 big box of instant chocolate pudding
- 3 C milk
- 1 pint strawberries (sliced)
- Mix pudding mix with 3 Cups milk and 1 Cup Cool Whip.
- Break up brownies into 1 inch pieces. Lay half in the bottom of bowl.
- Spread 1/2 of the pudding over brownies.
- Spread 1/2 of the Cool Whip over pudding.
- Layer 1/2 of the strawberries on Cool Whip.
- Repeat process.
Also, she suggests making the dessert in a clear bowl to show the pretty layering- but hopefully yours will turn out better than mine.