Broccoli, Pepper and Sausage with Pasta
adapted from Joy in My Kitchen
- 1 bag frozen brocolli
- 1/2 Cup chopped bell peppers
- 3-4 chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 12 oz - 16 oz whole wheat pasta
- 1/2 Cup cheese
- 1 can pureed garbanzo beans (You can use just about anything- Snow White used white beans)
- Start boiling water for pasta. Cook as directed. A few minutes before the pasta is done, add the broccoli.
- Brown sausage. Drain fat. Add peppers and tomatoes and saute for a few minutes.
- Combine sausage mixture and pasta mixture. Add pureed garbanzo beans and stir to combine. If dry, add a bit of water or milk.
- Stir in cheese and enjoy!