Friday, May 22, 2009

Summer is Here!

And that means fun time! While I am going to miss our TV shows of the regular year, I am very excited for a summer show that is coming back . . . WIPEOUT!


WIPEOUT is on Wednesday nights on ABC. Last year we watched every single episode. It is like American Gladiators with less talk and more fun. Check it out.

This is a video (albeit poor quality) of our favorite contestant from last year. This clip makes me laugh every time I see it. Hope you do too!

(Sorry about the ad- I don't know how to get rid of it.)

5 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

Ha ha ha! Way funny. "I didn't want to date my cousin, I don't know, it just wasn't for me"

Those shows make me laugh so much. Too bad we don't have cable :(

Taryn said...

It is on ABC- Is that cable in Canada? sad.

Mrs. Hibit said...

We haven't watched it out of loyalty to Most Extreme Elimination Challenge - but I watched your clip and it is hilarious! Ahh, sweet summer.

Brittany Ann said...

My hubs is totally pumped about this too!

♥Brandy said...

Hubby loves that show too! I am sure will be watching right along with you.