Super easy and looks super special. Here is what you do:
- Take your favorite cookie recipe (such as Olympic Cookies) and make the batter.
- Smoosh batter into pie pan or pizza stone 0r any cool shaped cake pans you might have.
- Bake at 350-325 degrees for 18 minutes (keep an eye on it- Olympic Cookies took 18 minutes, but other recipes might take longer or not).
- Decorate with homemade frosting or store-bought (or not).
- Take cookie over to your in-laws and get lots of hugs for such a nice present! = )
Happy Mother's Day!