Sunday, May 10, 2009

Still Looking For a Mother's Day Present?

If you have 30 minutes and a pie pan I have the gift for you: A Giant Cookie!


Super easy and looks super special. Here is what you do:
  1. Take your favorite cookie recipe (such as Olympic Cookies) and make the batter.
  2. Smoosh batter into pie pan or pizza stone 0r any cool shaped cake pans you might have.
  3. Bake at 350-325 degrees for 18 minutes (keep an eye on it- Olympic Cookies took 18 minutes, but other recipes might take longer or not).
  4. Decorate with homemade frosting or store-bought (or not).
  5. Take cookie over to your in-laws and get lots of hugs for such a nice present! = )
Happy Mother's Day!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

looks delicious!

My name is PJ. said...

That's my idea of a great gift!

Kim said...

Such a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

Mandy said...

That is one gorgeous looking cookie! :)

Lucy Marie said...

Yum. I wish I was your mother! Missed you while I was gone!!!

Sarah said...

Looks great!

Kraesc said...

What a great idea! It looks so yummy too.

April said...

Yum ... except cookie dough usually doesn't end up getting baked around here! Yes, my hubby and I eat it raw, health advisory warnings and all. LOL!