Sunday, May 24, 2009

I got nothing but a song . . .

Well, I have some exciting news brewing- but should not share yet. However, I have had this random song in my head for the past few days and wanted to share with you.

I am usually not a country fan (I know, crazy) but this was a free song from iTunes awhile back so I gave it a shot. I think it is super funny- the singer's girlfriend breaks up with him for Jesus. And the singer says that someday, if he ever meets Jesus, he is going to kick his a**.

If you are familiar with mainstream Christian vocabulary, can manage the 'a' word, and are not easily offended at religious parody, watch the video. It is hilarious.

"She Left Me For Jesus" by Hayes Carll


Have a happy Sunday and remember Memorial Day.

6 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Teehee, this is funny!

Kristen said...

anxious for the exciting news!

Lucy Marie said...

I can't watch the video right now because I have little ears and eyes in the room but I will be watching it later. You've got my interest perked about this exciting news ... can I guess? I can think of two possibilities...

Mrs. Hibit said...

Hilarity! For whatever reason, I really enjoy humor at the expense of my own kind.

My name is PJ. said...

I'm still laughing....posted it and linked to you! Yep, still laughing....

Meredith said...

I love exciting news that can't yet be shared teasers!