Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bridal Shower

I am back in Colorful Colorado! Time to catch up on my reader (all 500+ posts!) and catch up on life. I will leave you with a few pictures from the weekend.

We drove to Chicago and had a fantastic Bridal Shower for these two cuties- Kathryn and Erik.


The shower had a high tea theme, with hats and gloves, little sandwiches and delicious desserts.


Look at that cake!


Sisters . . .


Grandma, Mom, Kathryn and I at a fantastic Italian restaurant for dinner with the soon to be new in-laws the night after the shower.

9 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

It looks like such a lovely weekend. Glad that you are back safely.

Sarah said...

What a fun weekend. Such a cute photo of you and your sister!

Emily said...

Looks like a great time together! You and your sister look so pretty!

The Unzipped Mind said...

Looks like a relaxing good time. Hope you had fun.

My name is PJ. said...

Taryn, your sister and her fiance look like freshmen in high school! And you look like your about 17 yourself! NO, I'm not kidding. Yes, I feel OLLLLLLLLD!

Kayla said...

You and your sister look a lot alike! Sounds like it was a great weekend!

Danielle said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Weddings are so much fun.

Rae said...

Beautiful pictures. I like the high tea theme. If you are going to have a bridal shower, do it right! And I agree with the comments on the picture of you and your sister. I didn't really notice that she looked like you until I saw the two of you beside each other.

Katie said...

Awww! HOW CUTE! :)