Saturday, May 23, 2009

Blogger in Real Life!

Guess what? I just ran into another blogger- IN REAL LIFE!!

Danielle and I knew we lived at the same (ginormous) apartment complex, but hadn't ever seen each other in real life, until today! Exciting.

If you haven't yet, check out her blog. She is super sweet (not too creeped out when I, a stranger, knew her name) and her blog is awesome! Plus, she is getting married next weekend and has lots of awesome pictures of her hikes in the mountains. I am jealous of her hikes.

Anyway, it was nice to meet you and your fiance today Danielle. = )

8 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

That is crazy awesome. What a small world. I wish you and I lived in the same apartment complex. I could worm sit for you when you go away and you could teach me to sew. It would be fantastic.

Emily said...

What a small world. How fun. I'm jealous (and think I'm not too far away from you guys, but who knows).

Denise K. said...

Oh isn't that cool! How fun to run into a fellow blogger and to find out that she lives "next door!" Awesome!!! :-)

My name is PJ. said...

It's a small world after all!
It's a small world after all!
It's a small world after all!
It's a small world after all!
(That's a song....can't you hear the music??)

Erin said...

That's so cool!

Danielle said...

haha .. nice to meet you too! We'll have to get together this summer. Maybe BBQ at our new, cool pool.

Taryn said...

Lucy Marie: Yes please. Wanna become an American? I think my great great grandma was Canadian . . . so maybe I come there . . . = ) It would be fantastic.

Shaina said...

That is awesome! Seriously. I wish I would run into another blogger randomly like that! And - to find out that she lives in your apartmen complex? Seriously. I am uber jealous.