Friday, April 3, 2009

You know you are playing too much Facebook Scrabble when . . .

I play a lot of Facebook Scrabble. I always have at least two games going (one with Chris and one with the mom of the girls I sit for). But I may be playing too much. Tonight, as I was typing a comment I wrote, "and we are always home in time for a snack." Not too odd, right? Well here is the kicker- as I typed the word "always" I thought to myself, "Nah, you should save that "s" for something more important." Yeah, I might have to cut back a bit . . .

5 comments:

My name is PJ. said...

:) Yep. That "s" could have come in handy later on... I've never been to facebook Taryn! Or Myspace. (Or Craigslist!) And I don't even understand the "why" of twitter. I'm desperately behind the times.....

Emily said...

Ha ha! I do Facebook, but never knew there were games like that to play. Hmmm...

Rae said...

Hilarious. At least you really get into things!

Emily said...

Agreed on the S. S's are good hooks, I do my very best to never use them unless I can get two fantastic words out of them. I made the mistake of teaching that to B, so now our scrabble games are more evenly matched. Oh well!

Lucy Marie said...

Too funny. I also LOVEEE facebook scrabble and am so addicted. I just can't get enough. For some reason, I'm not nearly as good at real life scrabble as I am online.