Monday, April 27, 2009

We Are Home . . .

Coming home is hard. I don't want to be here with all my responsibilities, chores, anxieties about school and my defense. So instead of coming home, I have been escaping to Chicago with a book- Perfect Chemistry.


Check out Em's Bookshelf for a review here. I thought it was pretty cheesy, totally predictable, and yet completely engrossing adaption of Romeo and Juliette with a twist. Perfect for escaping the realities of coming home from vacation!

photo from emsbookshelf

8 comments:

katie said...

ooh yay! i love a good, cheesy read!

Sarah said...

Oh, there is nothing like a good, cheesy romance novel. I just wished that they didn't put pictures like that on the cover, so you could read it on an airplane without shame ;) I may have to borrow it for our trip.

Meredith said...

Welcome Home!

Lucy Marie said...

Glad you are home safely from your trip, now it's my turn!

Cowgirl D said...

There's nothing like a good book when you want to escape reality.

Rae said...

I haven't read anything cheesy in a while. I want to.

I am going to see if I can get this from the library.

Emily said...

Glad your home!

My name is PJ. said...

Welcome home! I bet you're sad to leave that awesome bathroom sink back at the hotel. I'm still thinking about it myself!