Friday, April 24, 2009

In-N-Out

I'd be lying if I denied that one of the reasons Chris volunteered to come to this confrence was for a chance to eat at In-N-Out.

And I'd be lying if I told you that I did not enjoy my first experience with In-N-Out. It was so good! Here are the picture to prove it.

Here I am walking with the Nerd Herd the 1.5 miles (each way!) to dinner.


Finally- we have reached the end of the line!


And after what seemed like forever- our meal! (Chris' 2 x 2 (I just got a cheese burger).)


And about 2.57 minutes later . . .


Delicious! Thank you In-N-Out; I will love you forever.

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Daddyo!

I love you lots and lots! xoxoxo

12 comments:

Mrs. Smith said...

Ahhh! I LOVE In-N-Out Burger! It is absolutely and totally amazing.

Kristen said...

I've never even heard of In-N-Out but it looks delicious!

Meredith said...

Can you believe that my meat-lovin hubby hates in n out?! I on the other hand love it!

Sarah said...

Yum! I had my first In-N-out burger when I was in Las vegas in January. Delish! So jealous!

a H.I.T. said...

Man! I've always wanted to eat there! Husby says its delish.

S. said...

in n out is amazing!! they need to bring it to CO!!

Priscilla said...

It is great! Kurt and I were able to go last May when we were in San Diego. He had talked about it some much that I thought it wasn't going to be 'that' great, but it was. It took us like 30 minutes on public transportation to get there and then we walked forever--and I was SO pregnant. It was worth it though!

Priscilla said...

2x2 animal style? Make sure you take advantage of the 'not so secret' menu. Also, if they have a FatBurger any where near, you should give them a try. More expensive, but it's a step up from In-and-Out.
--Kurt

My name is PJ. said...

I hear people talk about that place all the time. What a great post! Made me chuckle!

Emily said...

Never heard of In-N-Out before... looks delish!

Emily said...

Oh man, we miss in-n-out so much. We're not cool here in Oregon like they are in Cali. They have some of the best fries don't they? And that's sayin something because I could usually take or leave fries.

My Love Bug Kids said...

omg you have no idea what this post has done to me. I'm from Cali originally and I love love love In N Out. it's to die for. Its not uncommon that it's our very first stop after picking up the rental car when we get to LA.

Man, I can smell it right now...I want some in n out.