Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fancy Pants

Thank you Katie from Such a Loverly Life! She gave me this Fancy Pants Award! (Mrs. Smith- your name will live on!)


For this award, I am supposed to explain why I love blogging. The reason I love blogging is exactly the same reason as Katie- it allows me, a text book introvert to pretend I am an extrovert and make lots of new "friends." I love it!

Thanks Katie. You are awesome!

Please, please, please people- play along. I love you all. I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling by tagging some and not others, so I just don't tag. But please play. Please?

4 comments:

Emily said...

OK, you twisted my arm.. lol! I will play!

Taryn said...

yay! I will check it out!

My name is PJ. said...

Taryn, I played along....:)

Adie said...

I will play! And PS I am totally excited about all of my new friends from blogging! I love it! Let me know what I need to do.