Monday, April 6, 2009

Catchy Title Here (Not the Blog- but the post)

PJ over at Seens from the Backs of My Eyelids asked if I would do some sort of regular feature or post about my favorite food blogs- and I say, "Sure thing, chicken wing!"

Today I will highlight one of the most well known and well respected food blogs- Smitten Kitchen.

She posts about 3 times a week- offering a wide assortment of dishes. From desserts to vegetarian dishes, from Tex-Mex to Bread tutorials and back again. (Unlike me, who seems to stay in the Minnesota casserole genre a bit too much.) She has a very nice recipe index here, which is super helpful. I do appreciate that even a great like her has recipes in a "Disaster" section of the Index, much like have quite a few recipes under the tag "failure." But anyway . . . Smitten Kitchen also has fantastic photos and often offers step by step pictures to go along with her recipe.

So, if you haven't checked Smitten Kitchen out- do so now!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Thanks for the blog recommendation - I'll definitely check it out! :)

♥Mrs. V said...

Thanks for sharing, I will check it out in a few.

My name is PJ. said...

YAYYYYYY! I'm sooo happy you're doing this. I'm always looking for new recipes for Chef Stu to try. You're a peach! (Sure thing, chicken wing - can I quote you on that?)