Saturday, April 4, 2009

Baked French Fries


Chris and I made these babies (not real babies . . .) the other night - and they were delish! Of course, I got out the Cuisinart because I have learned it is always worth it to take it out, and we quickly sliced ourselves lots of potatoes!


Baked French Fries
from The Cranes- from her comment here

Kayla suggested that we coat our potatoes in 2 Tbsp of oil, salt them and then cook for 20 minutes in the oven at 400 degrees. We did just that- except we added 4 Tbsp of oil because we had quite a few potatoes. They were great!


If you ever have tons of potatoes to prepare- or maybe just a few- this method of preparation was fantastic! Give it a try and enjoy!

8 comments:

*claire* said...

those look soooo good!

Meredith said...

These are some of my faves!

Kelsey said...

Yum! I also do this with sweet potatoes sprinkled with cinnamon.

Mrs. Jones said...

They look great!

My name is PJ. said...

Yummo, Taryn! I enjoy it when people share food ideas.

The Cranes said...

Aww Great! I'm so glad you loved them!! They are a favorite in our house, that's for sure!

Lucy Marie said...

Yummy ... seeing this just made me get a huge craving for french fries.

My name is PJ. said...

Hey Taryn, Me again. I check in every morning and I have a request: Would you consider doing either a regular easy or great recipe feature, or doing one post that links to some of your favorite food blogs? Just a thought...