Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bloggy love!

Brittany Ann from Living in the Moment gave me an award! How fantastic!


In honor of receiving this award I will now subject you to 7 Things I love . . . (in addition to my husband, family, friends and God, of course)
  1. Green (grass and trees, especially)
  2. Water (all types)
  3. Good music (such as The Greatest Song in The World and its tribute)
  4. Computer Animated children's movies
  5. My pillow (and its case)
  6. Generosity
  7. Aged furniture
If that doesn't satisfy your unquenchable desire to know what I love, check out 6 things that make me happy . . .

Thanks Brittany Ann!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay congrats on the award friend!

PJ said...

Well deserved!

nowealthbutlife.com said...

I like this list (green can't come soon enough for me!) but I really loved the older list you linked to. Your description of your thoughts on Ruth and Ester is simply wonderful.

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Congratulations - love your list.

Jennifer said...

Congrats!!

Brittany Ann said...

You're welcome, and you definitely deserve it!