Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Kate!


This post is dedicated to my favorite sister, my best friend, and playmate. You are the person in my life who has known me for the longest, and yet still pretends to be my friend.

Halloween Blizzard '91

I have so many stories with you ms. kafrin- good ones and bad ones. We've shared secrets and laughs. Adventures and yawns.

Mom and Dad's Room '07


Waiting for your flight to Madrid (and mine to CO)


"The Bean"


Casa de Campo in Espana
(Can you breathe? I sure can't.)

I love you and miss you.

You are my other half.


Sometimes you hold me up . . .


And other times I hold you.


I love you . . .


and your style.



We love you.



I am sorry I could not come up for your birthday . . . but I wish you the very best 21st birthday with your friend who just so happens to be a boy.






Love,
Your 'little' sister



Bonus Pics!



4 comments:

♥Mrs. V said...

How very sweet of you! Happy Birthday Kate!

Pam said...

Thanks for sharing about your sister. It made me smile. We miss you. I hope it makes her smile.

Berlin Deluxxe said...

This post made me all teary eyed, I won't be able to be with my sister, or she with I, on our b.days this year. I miss her dearly and can't wait to move back in the summer.
Lovely post :)

Kathryn said...

Thank you for dedicating your blog to me--it was a wonderful birthday surprise!