Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rosemary Garlic Chicken with Lemon in my Green pot


Over Christmas, my sister showed us this Chicken recipe. MmmmMmmm. Super Easy. So we shared it with the in-laws a few nights ago. It was a huge hit.

Here are the directions:

~Take some form of chicken (my sister used chicken breasts, we used thighs here) and rub with a few cloves of smashed garlic (I enlisted the husband for this job).
~Sprinkle dutch oven (or any baking casserole) with a little dried rosemary.
~Lay Chicken in baking pan of choice.
~Sprinkle more rosemary and add a few tablespoons of lemon juice.

Bake at 350 until chicken is done.

We served the chicken over rice with some green beans.

So easy and yet so good!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Looks so good! I love baked chicken, we'll have to try this.

Emily said...

That looks tasty! I will have to remember this when we are trying to figure out some things for supper and lunch.

Ben and Mackenzie said...

:) Why I have I just NOW found your blog!?! I'm silly...I can't wait to catch up on it! (Will we see you guys tonight?!)

DomesticDivasFancy said...

I swear I am going to hire you to come be my chef. YUMMY!

VINTAGE GIRL AT HEART said...

This looks fabulous!!!! I may have to try this out tonight!!!! You have mad cooking skills!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Ben and Mackenzie said...

Hi! Us again..! I finally found a chance to dive in! I love that you said that you and your thesis and "hot and heavy" :) (and I love the quote around the plate with the chicken! We have it on some coasters!) Hopefully we'll see you at the Super Bowl party!!!