Saturday, January 24, 2009

Redemption is Mine!

Yesterday we had the in-laws over for dinner, and I decided to try my Italian Cream Cake again. After learning from last time, I added some raisins and cinnamon to the batter, and when I beat up the egg whites, I cleaned the bowl and dried it. tada!


Stiff Peaks, baby!

But honestly, I don't think the stiff peaks made a difference in the cake at all. It still has the texture of a muffin rather than a cake. Oh well. Still fantastic cream cheese frosting. = )

2 comments:

♥Brandy said...

Thanks for checking out my blog!

I love your name. Were you named after someone?

DomesticDivasFancy said...

I am jealous...I want a mixer like that. I want the red kitchen aid...But I got a griddle and a food processor for christmas, Love them but I WANT a mixer.