Sunday, January 25, 2009

Couch Part Deux

Sorry this is so long in coming. But the new couch is now in its place! tada!


All it needs is someone who can actually put on a slipcover and some throw pillows. It is so nice to be able to shove that large Love Sac into the space between the couch and wall.

Here is a before shot:


Before, the large couch we had was a hand-me-down from Chris' brother (thank you brother (ha! as if you would read this!)). The couch also had to share the living room with a formless blob, known as a Love Sac. Despite our attempts to contain it, the sac had its way with the entire living room area (which is not ideal in our spatially challenged one bedroom apartment). Someday it will be relegated to a basement play-area/ game room or something, but for now the Love Turd remains front and center, slightly more contained.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Nice arrangement! Our first place was a small one bedroom apartment. I think it was something around 700 sq. feet. It was definitely a challenge to keep organized. You do a good job!

dave johnson said...

As if I haven't already read every one of your blog posts!!! ;)

Taryn said...

Oh Dave- you made my day! I didn't know you read this- I better watch what I say . . . = )

Emily said...

Very nice.. looks so comfy!

DomesticDivasFancy said...

Is that a bean bag? It is huge! I want one ;)

Taryn said...

Diva- yes ma'am it is a huge bean bag. It is wicked comfortable, but not to practical in our apartment.