Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Start of a New Era

I must admit that I have always been a blog hater.  I never saw the point of posting my inner struggles, feelings and triumphs on the internet for all to read, why would I assume anyone wants to read about me?  However, during the past few months my outlook on blogs has changed dramatically.  Not that you all care, of course.  

After finding and reading some of my friends' personal blogs, I discovered that I throughly enjoyed reading about their lives: the good, the bad, and their extraneous tidbits about life. Then after exhausting the personal blog entries, I followed links from their blogs to other blogs my friends read, and I found a whole new world of helpful cooking, cleaning and decorating blogs.  These blogs, especially The Hyper Homemaker and Good Things Catered, hosted by Katie, have changed my outlook on blogging.  

My goal with this blog (besides becoming the next "big thing") is to give back to the blogging community that has given me so much.  I know that everything under the sun has probably already been posted on at some point, but hopefully I will be able to offer new insight and understanding to these topics.  But honestly, I just want to share my passion for food, natural living and my husband with the world.  Look out cyberspace- there is a new pioneer in town.   

No comments: